How to generate a forecast that accounts for uncertainty so your supply chain is ready for anything
Conventional demand forecasting methods were created for a simpler time and are no match for today’s uncertain environment. As business operations and customer demands and buying patterns grow more complex, you need a demand forecast that can take on the real world and help you build a more agile, profitable, and resilient supply chain.
Based on decades of experience helping companies with high demand volatility and product line complexity, this ebook breaks down five critical demand forecasting strategies you need to make sure your supply chain is ready for anything:
- Benchmark Your Forecasting Maturity
- Plan for Uncertainty with Probabilistic Forecasting
- Turbo-Boost Your Demand Forecasting with Machine Learning
- Automate Planning Decisions to Elevate Planners for Exceptional Outcomes
- Master Intermittent Demand While Maintaining High Service Levels