S&OP Specialist (Business Intelligence)Barcelona, Italy S&OP Unit
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
As an S&OP Specialist you will be in charge of the development and deployment of Business Analytics solutions based on the BOARD technology, for Sales & Operations Planning / Supply Chain Management.
- Manage the design, development and support of a standard S&OP solution.
- Supporting the pre-sales activities for the promotion and selling of such solution.
- Understanding the customer requirements and evaluation of application impact.
- Consulting and customization activities (modelling and modification) for the deployment of such solutions to final customers, including delivery of training materials and documentation, as well as end users training and post go-live.
- Bachelor’s Degree (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Engineering, Industrial Engineering…etc).
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous working experience in a consultancy environment where at least 1-year experience in the development/deployment of BI/BA solutions.
- Knowledge of one or more BI/BA platforms/tools (i.e. BOARD, Qlik View, Tableau, Power BI…etc)
- Experience in data migration, transformation and scripting.
- Desirable experience in the Supply Chain industry.
- Experience in waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Fluent level of English (C1).
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!