Quality Assurance AnalystMilan, Italy – Barcelona, Spain Product
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team based Milan. Other location, such as Barcelona, could be considered.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will have an active role in testing our software (single issues, no regression scenarios, user interface, also using SQL Management Studio application) as well as preparing and maintaining demo DBs, becoming an expert of our technologies.
- Test single issues or new functionalities.
- Prepare and analyse comparison/no regression scenarios at each new software release.
- User Acceptance Test
- Configure and parameterise software applications.
- Analyse performance and present results.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or any technical field.
- Knowledge of SQL Management Studio, Databases and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Advance level of MS Office Package
- Fluent level of English (C1 or higher).
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability of understanding bugs or new functionalities
- Flexibility, teamwork and ability to prioritise his/her own workload in a multitasking environment.
- Open minded, learning attitude towards new products/services in ToolsGroup
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!