Product Marketing ManagerBoston, Massachusetts Marketing
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Product Marketing Manager who is able to understand the buyers’ challenges and decision process and craft ToolsGroup product messaging to drive increased market share and customer retention.
Our Product Marketing Manager is an influential, global position who will work cross-functionally and globally with multiple teams (internal teams, and customers’ and prospects’ teams) in order to deliver consistent and powerful sales enablement and marketing material across global outward-facing teams to generate and close opportunities.
- Define buyer personas and determine market messages
- Support creation of the marketing plan including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention
- Maintain product launch and incremental release communication plans
- Deliver thought-leading mid-bottom funnel product content via events, blogs, eBooks, and other outlets
- Identify best opportunities for lead generation
- Create standard product presentations and recorded demos
- Work with customer advocacy manager to identify product references for industry and customer referrals and early adopters for new technology/products
- Document the typical buying process and align sales process and marketing resources to it
- Facilitate channel training including competitive threats and related industry news
- Arrange win/loss calls with product strategy and document/share findings
- Monitor key competitor activity and create competitive positioning/battlecards
- Helps train sales staff on messaging
- Work with product strategy on product packaging, naming
- Over 7 years B2B marketing experience
- BA or higher in marketing, business or technology
- Experience using Pragmatic Marketing, CEB/Gartner or similar product marketing and product launch methodology
- Knowledge in supply chain management and enterprise software technology, as well as, familiar with North American supply chain thought leaders and organizations
- Demonstrated success in product launch planning, positioning and translating technical concepts into business-level information
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to aligning cross-functional teams and grasp and explain complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Creative and organized thinker, familiar with various product marketing techniques, such as competitive research and product launch
- Ability to create product-focused content quickly and comfortable conveying technical concepts at a business level
- Self-starter, motivated, responsible and accountable
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness centre, flexible work schedules, career growth opportunities and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!