IT Specialist – SaaSBogota, Colombia IT
Get to know ToolsGroup
ToolsGroup is a dynamic, rapidly growing global software company providing service-driven supply chain planning and demand analytics software. We help our customers overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service levels to their customers while carrying reduced inventory. Our experience spans manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and retailers in a wide range of service and inventory-driven industries.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus Research for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, combined with an ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced, IT specialist to join our team. This role will work within the organization to monitor and support all IT Operations around the Software as a Service (SaaS) offering of company solutions. This role will also support new deployments.
- Maintain the corporate SaaS IT infrastructure analyzes it to ensure its well-being, checks proactively for issues, supports capacity planning analysis, supports planning for platform/software life cycle.
- Follow ISO 27001 practices and supports key aspects of ISO 27001 certification.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance on SaaS Servers.
- Interface with Project Consultants to create and maintain customer SaaS environments on Company servers.
- Manage Platform database servers (DB retrieval, restoring, backup) and security accesses, tracking activities and permissions according to existing policies and procedures.
- Manage SaaS Implementations (documentation, environment creation, maintenance, test, deployment to customers, security and customer support).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT role, experience with cloud platforms preferred.
- Certification or field experience in most common Cloud Platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
- CompTIA Security+ or any other systems security certification.
- CCNA or other Network’s certifications.
- Knowledge of SQL Server (must) and T-SQL programming language (valuable).
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems stack is a must.
- Expert Networking knowledge (BGP, OSPF) is very valuable.
- Problem-solving and capability of analysis on new technologies related to HW/SW infrastructure environments, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Great communication skills with the ability to interact with customers, partners, and employees at different levels, building up strong relationships coupled with following up and facilitation skills.
- Initiative, self-driven and can-do attitude; certain level of autonomy to be able to go ahead. following company’s procedures without holding tasks waiting for constant approval.
- Flexibility and able to prioritize his/her own workload, comfortable working under pressure.
- A sense of humor and the willingness to learn about Supply Chain and new trends in our industry.
Be ready for anything
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.