EMEA Sales Operations AdvisorAmsterdam, Netherlands
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
As a Sales Operations Advisor you will manage the coordination of the commercial initiatives coming form the Partners, in collaboration with the different key stakeholders, to ensure a productive and effective co-sale and co-operative activity regarding ToolsGroup’s products and services.
- Management and reporting of the assigned Partner alliances by promoting ToolsGroup, its professional services and its cloud.
- Connect between the sales and marketing organization of ToolsGroup’s subsidiaries and distributors and coordinate commercial initiatives enabling a productive and effective co-sale activity of ToolsGroup’s products and services on Azure.
- Explain, communicate and promote the alliance within ToolsGroup and its distributors defining the required sales processes.
- Through the above track in general sales activity in ToolsGroup CRM and support ToolsGroup subsidiaries’ and distributors’ sales organization.
- +3 years of working experience in in sales or business development at a national and international level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- Desirable experience in the Supply Chain or IT industry.
- Fluent level of English and French (C1).
- Great communication skills, initiative and results oriented.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!