Digital and Content Marketing ManagerBoston, Massachusetts Marketing
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Digital and Content Marketing Manager who will spearhead the creation, execution and tracking of content and campaigns via digital channels including social media, website and industry publications.
This is a critical role, who will be driving our brand influence and helping global marketing and sales teams generate leads and win new business.
- Create and publish impactful social media content across various platforms
- Maintain content calendar, measure performance and test new tactics to continually increase subscriber base and engagement
- Manage and maintain corporate social media and employee advocacy software
- Develop cross-channel demand generation and nurturing campaigns for North America including writing content and creative input, and share with international marketers for localization
- Track website, content and campaign performance and prepare accurate reports for global marketing to share performance and insights
- Write buyer-focused top-of-funnel digital content including ebooks, executive briefs and contribute to blog
- Investigate and execute content syndication programs to expand the reach of quality ToolsGroup content
- Track ToolsGroup’s analyst interactions and identify relevant analyst insights to influence and enhance ToolsGroup content
- Write and publish basic press releases, e.g. event appearances, customer presentations
- Over 5 years of experience in digital marketing or marketing communication position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience optimizing website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms’ best practices and analytics, and related software (i.e. Sprout, Buffer, Hootsuite)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Proficient with marketing automation software (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) as well as Salesforce CRM
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness centre, flexible work schedules, career growth opportunities and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!