Business AnalystBoston, Massachusetts Professional Services
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
Experiencing the fastest growth in our company’s history, ToolsGroup, the global provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software is seeking a Business Analyst with strong analytical skills to work with clients and team members to ensure clients achieve expected value from successful solution implementations.
Working from our Boston headquarters, the mission of our Professional Services organization is to provide billable services that enhance the value of the ToolsGroup platform and enable even greater levels of customer adoption and value realization.
As a member of this elite team, you will play a key role in all phases of our projects including identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, and supporting implementations.
- Be responsible for the creation and review of client deliverables
- Participate in the all phases of implementation projects including requirements gathering, solution design, solution configuration, user training and testing
- Participant and take a central role in the extraction, transformation, and loading of client supply chain source data to create planning models
- Create supply chain models including forecasting and demand planning, inventory optimization and replenishment planning under the direction of a Senior Consultant or Solution Architect
- Prepare and deliver User training using standard and client customized materials
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans and support client users through the testing phase
- Provide support through the “go live” and transition period to ensure smooth production start-up for the client
- 1-2 years of statistical modelling experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering) or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated confidence and a business acumen
- Knowledge and proficiency in SQL
- A willingness to travel 30 - 50% of the time
- Both the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- The capacity for teamwork, analytical skills, creativity and willingness to acquire new skills
- The skills to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Office, including PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle Database management
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain Planning, Machine Learning, and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.