Alliance DirectorUSA Sales
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can Be Ready For Anything and deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
The Alliance Director is a critical role that is responsible for the management and coordination of commercial initiatives coming from our Partners, in collaboration with key stakeholders, to ensure a productive and effective co-sale and co-operative activity regarding ToolsGroup’s product and services. This position plays a key role for generation of new sales opportunities coming from Alliances and Channels and in building and strengthening our relationship with our Partnerships.
- Refine and execute an Alliances Strategy that maximizes the contributions of Partners to the growth of ToolsGroup’s business in North America.
- Expand effective Alliance relationships with Microsoft, key Systems Integrators, and select boutique Supply Chain advisory firms, that generate new business for ToolsGroup.
- Lead executive negotiations with ToolsGroup Partners in order establish and maintain high level status within Partner’s programs.
- Facilitate productive introduction of ToolsGroup Sales and Customer Success team members to their Partner peers resulting in pipeline growth and increase opportunity win rates
- Assure timely and accurate registration of target accounts and new sales opportunities with appropriate Partner’s sales management system.
- Lead training for ToolsGroup employees on the sales process involving ToolsGroup Partners.
- Represent ToolsGroup on a global level at numerous industry focus events with ToolsGroup Partners and ToolsGroup customers.
- Manage the End Customer Investment Funds (ECIF) Program with ToolsGroup Partners to benefit ToolsGroup customers.
- Host workshops, presenting ToolsGroup’s advanced solution, taking into consideration advanced market knowledge at industry level.
- Experience with Partnership and Alliance management with demonstrated success in busines expansion Minimum of five years' experience in a sales or business development with the supply chain management software industry preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Sales and Marketing Organization, preferred
- Expertise and specialized knowledge in area of supply chain planning, as well as supply chain industry preferred
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships and trust with Partners, customers and colleagues
- Demonstrated confidence and business acumen
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing business setting and excel in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, facilitation, and time management skills
- B.A or B.S degree is required, Masters preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits do not stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.