Five Symptoms of Outdated Forecasting and Inventory Planning Software
We’ve seen hundreds of companies start with a basic forecasting solution; however as their business complexity grew, they faced increased manual interventions, expediting and poor stock mix. Download this short brief to see how many of these five symptoms of having outgrown planning software apply to you--and how you can adopt a healthier planning strategy.
Learn the symptoms and remedies for:
- Intermittent demand and slow moving inventory
- Product obsolescence and inventory “aging out”
- Manually intensive forecasting and planning processes
- Significant expediting costs due to “firefighting” planning
- Residual promotion inventory