Do you know how to prepare your supply chain for the next crisis?
Whether it’s a global recession, the impact of regulation, taxes, tariffs, and recalls; or just simple supply chain disruptions from catastrophic weather events, it’s time for corporations to stop operating as if they are invincible and learn how to protect their supply chains in a crisis. Read our brief to learn five tips for thriving amid crises, including:
- Critical capabilities to look for in supply chain planning solutions
- How to reexamine supply chain and transportation networks to mitigate risk
- How to monitor business KPIs with advanced analytics
- Tactics for how to build, practice, and repeat scenario planning to prepare for potential crisis
- And many more detailed recommendations you can put into practice now