Gartner Magic Quadrant for S&OP Systems of Differentiation (SOD)
2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant For S&OP Systems of Differentiation (SOD)
Gartner Research reveals the best way for companies to analyze and evaluate supply chain planning technologies in the 2017Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation Magic Quadrant 1.
In Gartner's report, ToolsGroup debuts in the "visionary" quadrant 2 which we believe is due to:
- Our vision for probability-oriented end-to-end predictive analytics, multienterprise planning and leveraging a strong planning system of record with above average respond planning capabilities.
- Above average customer satisfaction ratings in categories that include ‘likelihood to select again’ and ‘level of business benefits achieved’.
- Reasonable project budgets, service-to-software ratios and implementation timelines to assist our customers deployment of the software and ramp up their S&OP process.
To learn more about ToolsGroup's S&OP solution and our vision click here.
1. Gartner Methodologies, Gartner Magic Quadrant,
2. Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record, January 19, 2016.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.