1043 – Ej Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T +31 85 2100107
ToolsGroup Colombia S.A.S.
Autopista Norte #97-50 Of. 1007
110221 – Bogotá, Colombia
T +57 315 328 3002
ToolsGroup Deutschland GmbH
Fünf Höfe, 8th Floor, Theatinerstr. 11
80333 – Munich, Germany
T +49 89 71042 2343
F +49 89 74042 2000
ToolsGroup Italy Srl
Corso Monforte 54
20122 – Milano, Italy
T +39 02 87064250
F +39 02 48022811
75 Federal St, Suite 920
02110 – Boston, MA, USA
T +1 617 263 0080
F +1 617 263 0450
ITP Tecnologica SL
C/Tarragona, 149-157, 1ª Planta
08014 – Barcelona, Spain
T +34 93 4125768
F +34 93 4125864
Purpose and Basis for Processing Personal Data:
ToolsGroup collects and uses your personal data only for the purpose of:
- Identifying and contacting candidates
- Evaluating candidates and making hiring decisions
- Keeping records related to our hiring practices
- Using the information to match other career opportunities within ToolsGroup
- Preparing candidates for employment when a job has been offered and accepted
ToolsGroup May Also Use Your Personal and Sensitive Personal Data:
- if necessary to comply with laws and regulations, for example, collection and disclosure of personal data in compliance with regulatory requirements, and anti-discrimination (or other employment) laws
- under judicial authorization, or to exercise or defend the legal rights of ToolsGroup
- where it is necessary to protect your vital interests (or those of another person) – for example, if you are incapacitated and there is a need to arrange for emergency medical treatment
- where it is necessary for the purpose of assessing of your working capacity or the diagnosis, treatment or care of a condition (for example, where ToolsGroup needs to instruct a medical professional to prepare a report on your fitness for work)
Where ToolsGroup is required by law to collect and process your personal data (for example, it is required to review, copy and check documents evidencing your right to work) or where such data must be collected and processed for entering a contract (for example, your account details, details of your salary etc. will be required to pay you) and you refuse to provide such personal data, ToolsGroup may be unable to employ you (or continue your employment).
Sources of Personal Data:
We may receive your personal data in case of a spontaneous application, in response to a specific job posting of a vacancy published on our website https://www.toolsgroup.com, on job boards or on local or international newspapers and magazines. Information about you may also come from previous employment (including your employment record) and other information about your suitability to work at ToolsGroup from any reference provided by you and/or from our third-party recruitment agency partners.
Data Retention Period:
We keep the personal information that we obtain about your during the recruitment process for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. In the event your application does not result in a job offer or acceptance of such offer by you, we will delete all your personal information within 4 weeks after the end of the recruitment process.
At the end of the recruitment process we might ask you if we can keep your personal information for an additional period in order for us to be able to inform you about future vacancies and job offers. We will always ask for your consent to keep your personal information for a longer period. In any event we will delete your personal information within one year after the end of the recruitment process.
Update of the Data:
In case of any change in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
Communication of the Data:
The data can be treated and/or communicated to the companies that form part of our business group (whose addresses appear above), during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Outside of Europe
ToolsGroup operates at a global level and therefore may need to transfer personal data to other countries where we operate, including in North and South America. Similarly, we might transfer your personal data to third parties based elsewhere.
When we export your personal information to a different country, we will take steps to ensure that such data exports comply with the GDPR. For example:
- for transfers within the European Economic Area (EEA), we guarantee that the same levels of protection will apply
- for transfers to other ToolsGroup entities and/or to other third parties outside of the EEA, these are carried out pursuant to European Commission approved clauses and/or with your explicit consent
Your Data Protection Rights:
You have a number of rights under the GDPR, including the right to request:
- access to a copy of your personal data
- erasure of your personal data (this is also referred to as the right to be forgotten)
- that processing of your personal data ceases (the right to object to processing)
- rectification of your personal data
- restriction of processing of your personal data
- portability of your personal data
- not to be subject to automated decision making
Contact Information to Exercise Your Rights:
1043 –Ej Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T +31 85 2100107
You have a right to lodge any complaints concerning data protection to the relevant local data protection authority (the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).