ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 250 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing; Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are recruiting a UX/UI Designer for our international talented engineers in our R&D department to design intelligible Web or screen interfaces ensuring they work, and make them an exciting, and memorable part of the customer experience.
- Collects requirements from various company business units & customers.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for theproduct direction, visuals and experience.
- Define and validate the proposed solution via mock-ups.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interactionand design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop the UI working in strict conjunction with other developers
- Support the Quality Assurance during the test phase, bug fixing and customer support when required.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Technical Bachelor Degree or specific User Experience/User Interface Design training would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of html5, css3, less, saas, Bootstrap & Materialize, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign,
- Proficiency level of English is a must.
- Creativity and excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and the ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Methodical and organized; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new environments coupled with problem-solving, analytical skills and the capability to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve objectives.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and be part of a growing company with an outstanding working environment and real development opportunities?