UX/UI DesignerMilan, Italy Web Development
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands including Harley Davidson, P&G, Absolut and Aston Martin. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are recruiting a UX/UI Designer for our international talented engineers in our R&D department to design intelligible Web or screen interfaces ensuring they work, and make them an exciting, and memorable part of the customer experience.
- Collects requirements from various company business units & customers.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for theproduct direction, visuals and experience.
- Define and validate the proposed solution via mock-ups.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interactionand design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop the UI working in strict conjunction with other developers
- Support the Quality Assurance during the test phase, bug fixing and customer support when required.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Technical Bachelor Degree or specific User Experience/User Interface Design training would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of html5, css3, less, saas, Bootstrap & Materialize, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign,
- Proficiency level of English is a must.
- Creativity and excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and the ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Methodical and organized; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new environments coupled with problem-solving, analytical skills and the capability to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve objectives.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company? Then, send us your application today and join our team!