ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 250 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Accounting & Admin Assistant to join our team based in Barcelona.
The Accountant & Admin Assistant main responsibility will be assisting with the general accounting for the Barcelona office and other relevant administrative tasks.
Your main responsibilities
The main purpose of the Technical Support Specialist role is to provide 1st and 2nd Level technical support on the entire suite of TG software products and solutions in order to free-up the time that the consulting team is actually devoting to this type of activity, whilst keeping the highest level of satisfaction of our final users in the support service.
- Manage all the ticket submitted by end-users, related to presumed SW bugs, with the objective of
- (a) provide solutions
- (b) minimize the impact on customer operations
- (c) keep high customer satisfaction
- (d) and -in such way- ensure high support renewal rate
- Includes all SW, including SW manufactured by ITT and SW distributed (Board, Compass, etc.)
- Investigation of incoming tickets to reproduce presumed malfunctions
- Diagnosis of problems and triage with possible exits:
- (1) delivery of the solution when the problem can be addressed with a suggestion, also with the help of a dedicated knowledge base,
- (2) escalation to appropriate product development team, when the problem is recognized as a SW bug,
- (3) escalation to the appropriate consulting team, when the problem is recognized to be in external processes/customizations
- 1-2 years’ working experience acting as developer or tester in IT companies or IT departments
- Preferred experience in the domain of SW implementation of ERP/SCP systems for industrial or distribution companies (excluding Financial Services and Public Sector)
- Proficient in SQL Server, Database and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Advance level of MS Office Package.
- Proficiency level of English and Spanish is a must.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, we want to hear from you!