Technical Support SpecialistBogotá, Colombia Global Support
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible of providing 1st and 2nd Level technical support on the entire suite of TG software products and solutions, reaching the highest level of satisfaction of our final users in the support service.
- Management of all the ticket submitted by end-users, related to presumed SW bugs, with the objective of provide solutions, minimize the impact on customer operations and keep high customer satisfaction.
- Investigation of incoming tickets to reproduce presumed malfunctions
- Diagnosis of problems and triage, delivering the solution when the problem can be addressed or escalating the problem to the appropriate team.
- 1-2 years’ working experience acting as a developer, tester or support specialist in IT companies or IT departments
- Technical Studies would be highly valuable.
- Preferred experience in the domain of SW implementation of ERP/SCP systems for industrial or distribution companies
- Proficient in SQL Server, Database and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Attention to Customer Satisfaction
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability of understanding bugs or new functionalities
- Ability to work under pressure, when occasionally it will be requested for high priority ticket
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1) is required.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!