Technical support SpecialistBarcelona, Spain Technical support & Product
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
The main purpose of the Technical Support Specialist role is to provide 1st and 2nd Level technical support on the entire suite of TG software products and solutions in order to free-up the time that the consulting team is actually devoting to this type of activity, whilst keeping the highest level of satisfaction of our final users in the support service.
- Includes all SW, including SW manufactured by ITT and SW distributed (Board, Compass, etc.)
- Manage all the ticket submitted by end-users, related to presumed SW bugs, with the objective of
- (a) provide solutions
- (b) minimize the impact on customer operations
- (c) keep high customer satisfaction
- (d) and -in such way- ensure high support renewal rate
- Investigation of incoming tickets to reproduce presumed malfunctions
- Diagnosis of problems and triage with possible exits:
- (1) delivery of the solution when the problem can be addressed with a suggestion, also with the help of a dedicated knowledge base,
- (2) escalation to appropriate product development team, when the problem is recognized as a SW bug,
- (3) escalation to the appropriate consulting team, when the problem is recognized to be in external processes/customizations
- 1-2 years’ working experience acting as developer or tester in IT companies or IT departments
- Preferred experience in the domain of SW implementation of ERP/SCP systems for industrial or distribution companies.
- Proficient in SQL Server, Database and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Advance level of MS Office Package.
- Proficiency level of English and Spanish is a must and Italian will be a plus.
- Problem-solving and capability of analysis on new technologies coupled with great communication skills and the ability to interact with customers, partners and employees at different levels.
- Initiative, self-driven and can-do attitude, flexibility and ability to prioritize.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!