Talent Acquisition SpecialistBogotá, Colombia Human Resources
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
Are you a human resource professional with a passion for recruiting looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment?
We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department in California and manage our full life cycle recruiting; who will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market as per our organizational needs.
- Have a complete understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company.
- Manage full life recruitment cycle processes through attraction, selection and assessment,
- offer and acceptance.
- Partner with hiring managers to conduct the briefing of the position to fully understand the required profile.
- Sourcing potential candidates to attract the right talent through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, etc.
- Reviews employment applications, shortlist phone-screen the most suitable candidates.
- Assess the shortlisted candidates using the most appropriate interview techniques.
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry and suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- A Master's degree in Human Resources will be a plus.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter for the IT industry
- Proficiency level of English is a must; Advance level of Spanish is valuable.
- Excellent understanding of full life cycle recruitment processes.
- Knowledge and experience in candidate assessment and competency-based interviewing techniques.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Creative thinker, proactive problem solver with a positive “can-do” attitude.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!