Talent Acquisition ManagerBarcelona, Spain Human Resources
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
Are you passionate about recruitment and looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a hands-on Talent Acquisition Manager to find, attract and engage excellent employees. You will be entrusted with the ongoing mission of defining Talent Acquisition strategy, discovering the best talent for us, building a strong employment brand and ensuring great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with Corporate HR and Business area leaders to feed into the Hiring Plan.
- Create and implement an efficient and sustainable talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance, analysing hiring needs and providing a hiring forecast.
- Review and implement our Talent Acquisition procedure to enhance the candidate experience and build talent pools.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding strategy and activities; ensuring consistency with the global messaging and approach
- Manage full life recruitment cycle processes through attraction, selection and assessment, offer and acceptance.
- Leading, managing and supervising members of the recruitment team.
- Determine, compile and present recruitment KPI reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, Human Resources, business administration or related field.
- A Master's degree in Human Resources will be a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency level of English is a must.
- Solid full life cycle recruitment, sourcing and employer branding experience, ideally in the technology and engineering market is a plus.
- Prior experience with a variety of different profile evaluation methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Creative and strategic thinker, proactive, problem solver with a positive “can-do” attitude.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
If you are ready to take up this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company, then apply right away. We will love to meet you!