Supply Chain ConsultantBarcelona (Spain) Professional Services
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant you will play a central role in supply chain planning for our clients and to build long term relationships through continued data analysis, improvements and support on its installation. The mission is to deliver project activities with the required quality, methodology and time in order to ensure customer expectations and satisfaction. This involves understanding customer needs and finding the right balance to link them with the best feasible approach. The professional could be based in Milan or Barcelona.
You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on the proprietary supply chain planning software that we develop, distribute and support.
- Deliver projects activities including, but not limited to:
- Business requirements analysis and contribution to business blueprints definition
- Data requirements definition and data quality analysis
- Analysing performance of the planning process
- Configuring and parametrise the software application
- Running scenarios of software configurations for customer validation
- Presenting results and defining actions plans with the customer to achieve project objectives
- Training on how to operate the software for final users
- Creating data reports for customer use
- As part of post-project support, answering and solving technical support inquiries from the customer escalating when appropriate.
- Assessing processes, writing documentation and testing new functionalities contributing to continuous improvement of the PS department through internal projects.
- Provide support to Sales team during Pre-Sales phase in assigned opportunities to develop jointly Proof of Concept initiatives.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position within the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Supply Chain general knowledge and business process understanding.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Databases.
- Fluent level of Italian and English (C1) is a must.
- Other european languages as French or German will highly appreciated.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills, customer service driven, willingness to learn and good communication skills.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!