Supply Chain Business AnalystCologne, Germany Professional Services
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering a high quality products and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation, and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment, and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products, and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a central role in software implementation projects and consulting services activities, mastering the base functionality of our main solution, SO99+. At the same time, she/he will give technical support to clients whilst building long-term relationships with them.
- Collect Supply Chain Planning requirements from the client.
- Analyse and prepare large volume of data for system integration.
- Manage forecasting and replenishment operations.
- Configure and parameterise software applications.
- Run data analysis and create reporting.
- Present results and define action plans with the client to achieve objectives.
- Improve processes, write documentation, and test new functionalities.
- Train users.
- Execute the tasks related to input data validation, data transformation.
- Support the solution modelling and result testing.
- Participate in the follow up, validation and resolution of customer issues as part of the technical support to clients.
- 0-2 years of working experience in a similar position within the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Advance level of MS Office Package.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Databases will be a plus.
- Fluent level of German and English (C1).
- Great customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!