Supply Chain Business AnalystMilan, Italy Professional Services
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Business Analysts to join our team based in Milan.
As a Business Analyst you will play a central role during the implementation of our software as well pre-sales assessments for new clients and afterwards to build long term relationships through continued support and consultancy. You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on the proprietary supply chain planning software that we develop, distribute and support.
- Collect Supply Chain Planning requirements from the client.
- Analyse and prepare large volume of data for system integration.
- Configure and parameterise software applications.
- Analyse performance and present results.
- Train users, write documentation and test new functionalities.
- Respond to technical support inquiries from clients.
- 0-2 years of working experience in a similar position within the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry. Specialization in Data Science will be a plus.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Databases, Microsoft Operating Systems and advance level of MS Office Package.
- Fluent level of Italian and English (C1 or higher). Knowledge of French or Deutsche will be an advantage.
- Great customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise in a multitasking environment.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!
You can send us your updated CV and a motivation letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org