Supply Chain Business AnalystBarcelona, Spain Professional Services
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst you will play a central role in supply chain planning implementation projects for one of our main clients and to build long term relationships through continued data analysis, improvements and support on its installations. You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on the proprietary supply chain planning software that we develop, distribute and support.
The mission is to deliver the project activities with the required quality, methodology and time in order to ensure client expectations and satisfaction, under the coordination of a Project Manager and HoPS.
- Collect Supply Chain Planning requirements from the client.
- Monitor activity and integration with the client systems.
- Analyse performance of the planning process.
- Configure and parameterise software applications.
- Improve processes, write documentation and test new functionalities.
- Run data analysis and create reporting based SQL databases with mainly T-SQL language mainly
- Train users, write documentation and test new functionalities.
- Respond to technical support inquiries from clients.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar position within the Supply chain or Consultancy industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Advance level of MS Office Package, especially Excel for data analysis.
- Business intelligence software (as Power BI) notions are very valuable.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Databases will be a plus
- Logistics, supply chain, statistics, forecasting are very valuable knowledge.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English (C1 or higher).
- Great customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
- Autonomy and proactivity, flexibility and able to prioritise his/her own workload in a multitasking environment.
- Team work player, open minded.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!