Sr. Supply Chain ConsultantMilan, Italy Professional Services
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Sr. Supply Chain Consultant to join our team based in Milan.
As a Sr. Supply Chain Consultant you will play a central role during the implementation of our software as well pre-sales assessments for new clients and afterwards to build long term relationships through continued support and consultancy. You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on the proprietary supply chain planning software that we develop, distribute and support.
- Deliver projects activities including, but not limited to:
- Business requirements analysis and contribution to solution design
- AS IS Planning process analysis and contribution to TO BE one
- Lead and guide software configuration and parametrization
- Manage customer expectations
- Presenting results and defining actions plans with the customer to achieve project objectives
- Training on how to operate the software for final users
- As part of post-project support, answering and solving advanced technical support inquiries from the customer escalating when appropriate.
- Contribute to internal processes enhancements/definitions
- Provide support to Sales team during Pre-Sales phase in assigned opportunities to understand requirements and design high level solution.
- At laest 3 years of working experience in Business Consulting, Supply Chain Planning or Software implementation
- Master’s degree in Engineering; specialization in Supply Chain Management and/or CPIM certification will be an advantage.
- Supply Chain general knowledge, business process understanding, background in SW implementation projects and/or Consulting Services and project budgets and timelines management are essential to the role
- Basic MS SQL analytical knowledge is appreciated
- Fluent level of Italian and English (C1 or higher). Knowledge of French or Deutsche will be an advantage.
- Great customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise in a multitasking environment, proactivity, focus on quality, analytical skills, willingness to learn
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!
You can send us your updated CV and a motivation letter @ email@example.com