S&OP Business ConsultantMilan, Italy Product
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a S&OP Business Consultant who will be responsible of the delivery of Toolsgroup’s S&OP solution, covering the European market and acting as a trusted advisor on S&OP, to enable our customers to achieve the full potential offered by Toolsgroup’s S&OP solution.
- Be a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on the topic of S&OP for both internal and external parties.
- Support subsidiaries and partners in answering to RFx, elaborate proposals and related quotations, with reference to S&OP
- Support in writing project specs
- Support to the Pre-Sales team
- Deliver S&OP solutions, taking commitment on time and costs. Lead client roll-out efforts, including use case development, solution design reviews, user acceptance testing, and training. Lead internal and external resources during projects.
- Lead post implementation support and set development plans to grow customer’s S&OP maturity
- Manage relationships with implementation partners in EMEA
- Manage relationship with Sales, Professional Services and Support practices
- Mentor junior staff and conduct training
- Support the Product team with continuously improving the S&OP solution.
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration (or similar)
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience of implementation consulting or participating as a key collaborator in the process, having a strong domain expertise in the area of S&OP.
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain planning with prove track record of implementation or change management
- Good understanding of commercial and technical aspects of selling and delivering software products as well as Consulting and Support services
- Strong track record of leading teams consisting of customers, partners and colleagues, to delivering high quality solutions on time and on budget
- Demonstrated teamwork, analytical skills, creativity and willingness to acquire new skills
- Good understanding of supply chain quantitative methods
- Good understanding of ERPs, their functions and architecture.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics platforms and technologies e.g., Board, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau, MS Synapse, SQL, python, graph DB, etc.
- Expertise in data analytics and visualization
- Good English (spoken and written) is a must and another European language will be valuable.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!