Software DeveloperUS / Remote Retail Software Planning
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Retail Software Planning team. The planning team is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of Assortment Planning and Merchandise Financial Planning products. In addition, this team is responsible for the planning and designing of the new unified UX design with this space.
This role will involve both maintenance of our existing suite of .NET WinForms applications as well as the involvement in the design, coding, and implementation of our integrated web UI. Agile Scrum methodology is followed to allow us to quickly develop efficient and robust software utilizing C# and Database (MS SQL) skills. This role is involved in cross team collaboration with other business units globally.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and fast C# code
- Design, develop, and maintain database objects, and procedures with a focus on high performance
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process
- Contribute to the design / development of our API driven Web UI
- Implement high-quality unit test coverage
- Research and engage in technical roadmap development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Masters preferred
- Excellent knowledge of C#, its ecosystems & concurrency patterns
- Experience with designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket/Git is preferred
- Experience with React or Angular a plus
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and pride in work accomplished
- A demonstrated dedication to continuous learning
- Structured and results-oriented working style
- 2+ years of related professional experience and knowledge of Retail Financial Planning
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.