Software Application Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics/Azure)Milan, Italy R&D
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Software Application Engineer to join our team based in Milan who will be responsible to develop software product functionalities related to integration our main software suite with Microsoft Dynamics and other Azure-based stack components (Powerapps, Flow, Common data Model/Dataverse, Open Supply Chain Platform) with a ‘360-degrees’ integrated approach that covers: customer requirements analysis, functional & detailed specs writing, software development, alfa-testing with customer feedback.
- Understand business needs and requirements to properly define and validate software development specifications documents
- Develop and maintain product offering related to Dynamics integration and other Azure Stack products that will be developed
- Coordinate work with the team as need be and delegate when appropriate
- Support the Quality Assurance during the test phase
- Support technical documentation writing of technical manuals
- Bug fixing and customer support when required
- Experience about Microsoft Dynamics platform projects. At least 3 years of experience about Microsoft Cloud Business Solutions (Finance and operations, CRM) and knowledge about Power Platform (Model driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate etc.) are welcomed. Experience on Integration projects is preferred too
- Technical Bachelor Degree (computer science, engineering etc) is required; a Master Degree would be valued
- Microsoft Development certifications and educational training in Software Quality are valuable
- Good knowledge and using of development environments and typical languages of the Microsoft platform (Finance and operations and CRM are preferred)
- Good Knowledge about Azure platform and its integration system tools
- Visual studio developing languages (C++. C#, X++, Java Script and so on) and .Net skills
- Database management (SQL, JSON)
- Good attitude to teamwork and communication skills
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills; methodical and organised.
- Flexible and capable to prioritize various tasks in order to achieve results in a quality manner
- Maturity, common sense, commitment and loyalty are qualities that would be very valuable.
- Intermediate level of English (minimum B2) is required.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!
You can send us your updated CV and a motivation letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org