ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Senior Web Developer to join our team based in Milan or Barcelona.
About the role
As a Senior Web Developer you will play a central role in building web applications all the way to completion from the bottom up, staying plugged into emerging technology trends and applying them into operations and activities.
Your main responsibilities
- Understand product requirements and translate them into a Scrum development plan.
- Develop prototypes and production level products to the highest quality.
- Secure the performance, reliability and security.
- Coordinate REST API’s development and documentation.
- Perform the Quality Assurance during the test phases.
- Manage stakeholders and deliverables.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Technical Bachelor Degree (specialisation in Computer Science or Software Engineering will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of Java/Spring Boot/Spring MVC.
- Experience in Rich Internet Application.
- Proven competencies delivering web applications and understanding microservices architecture.
- Fluent level of English (C1 or higher).
- Methodical and organised; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new environments coupled with the capability to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve objectives.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; proactivity, as well as effective communication skills with the ability to interact at different levels.
Are you the best Java developer and love to develop new features, while developing your professional career in a fast-paced environment and growing company? Then, we want to hear from you!