Senior UX DesignerBarcelona (Spain) Product
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
As a Senior UX Designer you will bring ToolsGroup’s “UX Reimagined” vision to life: Design a seamless and engaging user experience across ToolsGroup’s suite of applications; a UX that creates an emotional connection and increases the perception of value, something that we and our customers are excited about.
- Conduct user research to deeply understand our customer’s wants and needs
- Create personas, storyboards, and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Collaborate with UI designers and developers to find innovative ways to solve UX problems
- Establish and promote UX design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or similar, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- 10+ years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Demonstrated track record of leading UX design initiatives from inception to implementation
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in designing, conducting, and synthesizing user research
- Familiarity with enterprise scale SaaS software products
- Fluent level of English.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!