Senior Director of Revenue OperationsBoston, US Sales
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
As a Revenue Operations leader, you have strong knowledge of business process architecture and are well versed in supporting enterprise sales and marketing business process and systems within a SaaS organization. This role requires proficiency in requirements analysis, system design, process improvement, and project management, coupled with the ability to collaborate successfully across various business teams in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
This position will manage revenue operations worldwide and report to our Chief Revenue Officer. Strategic thinking for SaaS revenue operations and strong execution management are fundamental.
- Bookings Forecasting: Manage delivery of an accurate sales pipeline and precise bookings forecast by month, quarter, and year across all products, sales channels, and geographies worldwide. This will include making improvements in pipeline yield, average time in sales stage and other key performance indexes, as well as adoption companywide of salesforce utilization best practices within the sales team.
- Commission Plan Design and Management: Build and manage annual sales incentive compensation plans that efficiently drive achievement our bookings objectives and help attract and retain high performing sales team members.
- Lead to Opportunity Management: Define the tracking of inbound and outbound sales leads from first point of contact to opportunity conversion and closure. Establish and report on KPIs including the source of leads and the cost and yield of all lead sources.
- Salesforce & CPQ Management: Lead the administration of our Salesforce instance, including Configure Price Quote. You will be responsible for the system and creating necessary dashboards and reports. You will also be responsible for integrating various solutions to Salesforce including Hubspot and ZoomInfo.
- Process Design: Become knowledgeable about ToolsGroup’s sales and marketing-related processes and data including lead management, pipeline management, quote to cash, order fulfilment, and revenue reporting. Work with key stakeholders to validate business/systems requirements and drive process improvement.
- System Configuration: Review, analyse, make recommendations for modifying applications, and configure systems to meet the business requirements.
- Project Management: Handle implementation or improvement projects, prioritize simultaneous requests, and set expectations laterally and upwards to meet deadlines.
- Training & Documentation: Document processes and configurations and train end users to improve user adoption and experience.
- People Management: Manage the business operations team members, mentor them for excellent deliverables, and motivate them for career growth.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations within a SaaS company including management of supporting staff.
- 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce CPQ.
- Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and/or CPQ Certification
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Partner Community, Salesforce Inbox, Salesforce CPQ, HubSpot, Zoominfo, and 6Sense.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Lightning platform, field data types, and object relationships.
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- A very thorough understanding of enterprise software B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Up to 20% travel required.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Send us your application today and join our team!