Senior Database Developer (Graph)Milan, Italy / Barcelona, Spain Product
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a strong Database Developer that is knowledgeable in graph database technology to join our development team and who will be responsible of the development of software functionalities with a 360-degrees integrated approach that covers customer requirements analysis, functional & detailed specs writing, software development and alfa-testing with customer feedback.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art solutions using Graph technology (TigerGraph) with the focus on performance and scalability on big datasets.
- Build software components that will be deployed as part of our standard product in the supply chain planning space.
- Work primarily with back-end development but with a willingness to understand the user stories and business needs.
- Coordinate work with the team as need be and delegate when appropriate.
- Support technical documentation writing of technical manuals.
- Technical University degree (Computer Science, Engineering or similar).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a database developer or experience on data engineering projects/platforms.
- Experience in Database management (SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience designing and implementing Graph Data models (Neo4j, TIgerGraph, OrientDB, TitanDB, etc) will be highly valued.
- Experience with a graph query language like Gremlin, QSQL or Cypher is a plus.
- Experience in Visualization (D3, Sigma.js, Linkurious, Sawyer) will be valued.
- Experience / be comfortable working with APIs and JSON will be valued.
- Design patterns, coding best practices (DI – Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, …) is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, etc), Python or other programming language is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka or other similar large-scale messaging technologies is preferred.
- Microsoft Azure stack knowledge is preferred.
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level) is required.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!