Senior ConsultantBoston, Massachusetts Professional Services
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
ToolsGroup is seeking a driven, customer-facing Senior Consultant with strong project and change management skills to work with clients and team members to ensure clients achieve expected value from successful solution implementations.
The Senior Consultant will lead joint ToolsGroup and client teams through business requirements definition, solution design and architecture, and go-live, establishing her/himself as a trusted partner and advisor to the Client. The Senior Consultant is responsible for leading the creation and review of client deliverables.
The successful candidate will take a leadership role in all phases of our projects, working with the team to help clients identify and solve their most critical supply chain planning challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services. We are recognized in the marketplace for leading capabilities in predictive demand analytics and supply chain management.
to a broad range of e-commerce, retail and distribution, high-tech and industrial companies.
- Manage client engagement and relationships
- Provide Supply Chain planning process and organization guidance and recommendations
- Analyse business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client’s needs
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client to deliver on-time and within scope and budget
- Lead the planning and implementation of ToolsGroup’s Supply Chain planning
- Collaborate with project team on model design and architecture
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Document all client engagements including functional design, prototyping, process documentation and specifications as a
- Support sales cycles and development of Statements of work
- Contribute to internal efforts to improve implementation methods and tools
- Play leading role in recruiting and selection
- Mentor junior staff and conduct internal training
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain planning processes from first-hand operating or implementation experience
- Good understanding of supply chain quantitative methods
- Good understanding of ERPs, their functions and architecture
- At least 3-4 years of relevant implementation consulting or industry experience in Supply Chain planning projects, including 1 year of experience leading teams
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations including demand, inventory optimization and supply modelling experience, including experience leading an entire work stream
- Demonstrated teamwork, analytical skills, creativity and willingness to acquire new skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Office, PowerPoint)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Math, Engineering, OR/Statistics or related concentration. An advanced degree preferred.
- A willingness to travel 50 - 60% of the time
- Experience in managing relationships with senior Business and IT executives
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, and either SQL Server or Oracle Database management
- APICS certification preferred
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits do not stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.