Sales & Marketing Operations AnalystBogota, Colombia Marketing
Get to know ToolsGroup
ToolsGroup is a dynamic, rapidly growing global software company providing service-driven supply chain planning and demand analytics software. We help our customers overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service levels to their customers while carrying reduced inventory. Our experience spans manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and retailers in a wide range of service and inventory-driven industries.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus Research for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, combined with an ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative and talented Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst to be responsible for facilitating, administering, and reporting data and information in the sales and marketing processes in order to achieve the following goals: help ToolsGroup grow and scale with improved efficiency and effectiveness via processes and technology; support sales and marketing leadership and sales reps by providing data and insight from analysis; and help improve ToolsGroup’s performance and culture by delivering metrics and insight.
This is a fast-paced role, requiring adaptability in working across teams with exposure to a number of technologies. This role is best suited for someone that is passionate about MQLs, gathering and synthesizing data, optimization of conversion rates, reporting and analysis and process improvement/scalability. This individual will report to Sr. Business Operations and Analytics Manager and will work closely with the sales and marketing teams and many other teams within the organization.
- Support the marketing and sales teams through reporting and data analysis, forecasting, and performance tracking, to enable data-driven strategic decisions by stakeholders.
- Continuously bridge the gap between marketing and sales by tracking and reporting on the progression of leads through the sales process from MQL, to SQL, to Opportunity, to Closure.
- Analyze sales pipeline performance and maintain a rolling four quarter pipeline report and bookings forecast.
- Establish sales opportunity quality reporting based upon predictive factors including time is stage, close date push, last update date, etc.
- Monitor and manage sales territory “dashboards” to support sales representatives in understanding the quality of their pipeline and overall engagement of their target accounts including inbound web activity through Lead Forensics, Zoom Engage, Reachdesk, RollWorks (or similar), and other tools.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and platforms as they relate to the overall marketing department and its strategic goals.
- Build, implement, and manage automated reports on marketing lead attribution, demand funnel, campaign performance, and marketing ROI.
- Assist in the management of the marketing budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars, gathering appropriate data and drawing strategic insights to improve performance.
- Categorize marketing budget dollars invested by lead sources and report on yield, calculating the cost per lead based upon lead quality.
- Monitor and ensure data integrity within sales and marketing systems and identify opportunities for more efficient data handling and the flow of leads to and from other systems.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience in a technical marketing and sales operations or business analytics in the SaaS Software Industry
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, or Technology
- Hubspot Certified Expert credentials preferred
- Experience building custom dashboards and reports in a variety of systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience and investment in driving leads through the top of the funnel, improving conversion rates
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Expert Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency in Hubspot or other marketing automation systems and the integration and migration into and from other technologies and platforms
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other marketing analytics platforms
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
- Collaborative and enthusiastic team player and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Dynamic style and ability to influence people/persuade at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively present key data to a variety of internal and external constituencies
Be ready for anything
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.