Sales ExecutiveBoston, Massachusetts Sales
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
Seeking a sales executive that thinks like a business executive:
- Strategic view with roadmap and milestones of success in every sales process
- Analytical capability to anticipate the customer point of view and business implication for ToolsGroup and its prospects
- Storytelling skills to provide insights and leave a clear and memorable view of ToolsGroup and our unique value
- Wired to work effectively, optimizing resources to meet customer and company expectations
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced, competitive sales executive in search of the opportunity to
challenge conventional planning, contributing to our accelerating growth. This proven hunter will be responsible for developing a robust funnel of qualified opportunities and excited to sell a differentiated yet proven solution unlocking performance in supply chains. The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed and prioritize competing requirements.
- Cultivate and close new business by leveraging social selling to research, identify targets, and network to establish ToolsGroup market leadership
- Design and implement strategic sales plans to achieve goals and shorten sales cycle within an assigned segment
- Manage all phases of a complex sales cycle including lead generation, discovery, development, and delivery of presentations, negotiations and managing documentation through the sales process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders across organizational functions and levels
- Develop a deep understanding of ToolsGroup’s product offerings and competitive differentiation to create unique, customer-based solution proposals encompassing all aspects of our applications
- Participate in relevant industry events on behalf of ToolsGroup
- Overachiever with uncontained enthusiasm and a genuine desire to inspire a better approach to supply chain planning
- A winning mentality that is driven to succeed with hard work, integrity and the commitment to challenge and pave a path to planning optimization
- Extensive territory planning and successful software sales cycle management.
- Knowledge of how all the pieces fit together – solution development, marketing, sales, implementation, customer success – and a commitment to a team effort
- The ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
- Ready with a creative response to the complex supply chain, S&OP/IBP planning challenges
- Experience and confidence communicating professionally at executive and operational levels
- Persuasive via presentations, phone, meetings, customized materials and winning proposals
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in supply chain and a solid understanding of the planning function
- 3 – 5 years of SaaS or direct enterprise software sales experience in 6/7-figure deals and B2B companies
- Track record of success exceeding quota
- A. or B.S. Degree required
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain Planning, Machine Learning, and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.