Sales ExecutiveBoston, Massachusetts Sales
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands including Harley Davidson, P&G, Absolut and Aston Martin. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
Seeking a sales executive that thinks like a business executive:
- Strategic view with roadmap and milestones of success in a sales process
- Analytical capability to anticipate the customer point of view and business implication for ToolsGroup
- Storytelling skills to provide insights and leave a clear and memorable view of ToolsGroup and our unique value
- Consultative selling approach
- Wired to work effectively, optimizing resources to meet customer and company expectations
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced, competitive sales executive in search of the opportunity to
challenge conventional planning, contributing to our accelerating growth. This proven hunter will be responsible for a robust funnel of qualified opportunities and excited to sell a differentiated yet proven solution unlocking performance in supply chains.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed and prioritize competing requirements.
- Cultivate and close new business by researching, identifying targets, and networking to establish ToolsGroup market leadership
- Design and implement strategic sales plans to achieve goals and shorten sales cycle within an assigned segment
- Manage all phases of a complex sales cycle including lead generation, discovery, development, and delivery of presentations, negotiations and managing documentation through the sales process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders across organizational functions and levels
- Develop a deep understanding of ToolsGroup’s product offerings and competitive differentiation to develop unique, customer-based solution proposals encompassing all aspects of our applications
- Participate in relevant industry events on behalf of ToolsGroup
- Overachiever with uncontained enthusiasm and a genuine desire to inspire a better approach to supply chain planning
- A winning mentality that is driven to succeed with hard work, integrity and the commitment to challenge and pave a path to planning optimization
- Extensive territory planning and successful software sales cycle management.
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, leading to customer success.
- Knowledge of how all the pieces fit together – solution development, marketing, sales, customer success – and a commitment to a team effort
- The ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
- Ready with a creative response to the complex supply chain, S&OP/IBP planning challenges
- Experience and confidence communicating professionally at executive and operational levels
- Persuasive via presentations, phone, meetings and customized materials and winning proposals
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in supply chain and a solid understanding of the planning function
- 3 – 5 years of SaaS or direct enterprise software sales experience in 6/7-figure deals and B2B companies
- Track record of success exceeding quota
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fancy coffee in tiny cups, lots of “groupie grub,” flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.