Sales Executive IberiaBarcelona (Spain) Sales
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
As a Sales Executive Iberia you will be part of the European Sales team and will have an active role in assuring the business growth in the Iberia market, and also to be able to position our solution in the Supply Chain market, to point out awareness and to support the messages we want to provide.
- Own and hit annual budget within assigned territory-vertical and products defined by the company
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and pipeline development
- Identify commercial business opportunities while managing and driving resources to close business and maximize revenue
- Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs (Account Management). Propagate internally the “voice of the market” (improving our solution)
- Organise with Marketing on-line and physical events, attend and if required being a speaker
- Improve internal processes in order to improve department productivity
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in challenging, complex sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or similar, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP/RFI skills.
- Salesforce or other CRM knowledge it’s a plus
- Fluent level of English (C1) and Spanish.
- Great customer orientation, communication skills, results orientation and perseverance.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!