Sales ExecutiveMilan, Italy Sales
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Sales Executive to join our team based in Milan.
As a Sales Executive you who will be responsible of assuring the business growth in the Italian and European market, being able to position our solution in the Supply Chain market, identifying new prospects and building strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them.
- Own and hit annual budget within assigned territory-vertical and products defined by the company
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting
- Identify commercial business opportunities while collaborating with ToolsGroup team to close business and maximize revenue
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Attend Marketing on-line and physical events
- Improve internal processes in order to improve department productivity
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts or minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in consulting Companies, preferably in the Supply Chain
- High level education (University degree in Engineering or Business Administration)
- Strong techno-commercial/ business orientation and cost sensitive
- Hands on experience in delivering customer presentation
- Mastering Supply Chain concepts
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- The person will have excellent communication skills, results and customer orientation, perspective thinking, negotiation skills and flexibility.
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1) is required. German and French knowledge is a plus
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!
You can send us your updated CV and a motivation letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org