Sales ExecutiveBogota, Colombia Sales
Get to know ToolsGroup
ToolsGroup is a dynamic, rapidly growing global software company providing service-driven supply chain planning and demand analytics software. We help our customers overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service levels to their customers while carrying reduced inventory. Our experience spans manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and retailers in a wide range of service and inventory-driven industries.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus Research for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, combined with an ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced, competitive sales executive in search of the opportunity to challenge conventional planning, contributing to our accelerating growth. This proven hunter will be responsible for a robust funnel of qualified opportunities and excited to sell a differentiated yet proven solution unlocking performance in supply chains.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed to prioritize competing requirements and has proven experience of the execution of sales prospecting.
- Own and hit annual quota within assigned territory-vertical and products defined by the company
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and pipeline development
- Identify commercial business opportunities while managing and driving resources to close business and maximize revenue
- Cultivate and close new business by researching, identifying targets, and networking to establish ToolsGroup market leadership
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in industry events
- Partner with marketing in relevant industry events on behalf of ToolsGroup, both virtually and in-person
- Manage all phases of a complex sales cycle including lead generation, discovery, development, and delivery of presentations, negotiations and managing documentation through the sales process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders across organizational functions and levels
- Develop a deep understanding of ToolsGroup’s product offerings and competitive differentiation to develop unique, customer-based solution proposals encompassing all aspects of our applications
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts with proven success of penetrating new sales prospects and closing business.
- Higher Education Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Fluent in English, Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hard-working, detailed, quality and deliverable-oriented
- Experience selling supply chain consulting services and advanced planning concepts
- A winning mentality that is driven to succeed with hard work, integrity and the commitment to challenge and pave a path to planning optimization
- Strong analytical and consulting skills
- Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations
- Sales and commercial acumen in multi-vertical environment
- Ready with a creative response to the complex supply chain, S&OP/IBP planning challenges
- Must be able to confidently communicate at executive and operational levels
- Persuasive via presentations, phone, meetings and customized materials and winning proposals
- A wiliness to travel 50%
Be ready for anything
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.