Sales ExecutiveMunich, Germany Sales
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for a Sales Executive who will be responsible of assuring the business growth in the Central Europe market, identifying new prospects and building strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them. Additionally, the person will be in charge of positioning our solution in the Supply Chain market as a top solution for our clients in terms of SCM.
- Own and hit annual budget within assigned territory-vertical and products defined by the company
- Identify commercial business opportunities while managing and driving resources to close business and maximize revenue
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs (Account Management). Propagate internally the “voice of the market” (improving our solution).
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and pipeline development
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Organise with Marketing on-line and physical events, attend and if required being a speaker
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Improve internal processes in order to improve department productivity
- Counseling and training the local team: planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify verticals in Central European region and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts with proven success of penetrating new sales prospects and closing business.
- Demonstrated experience in challenging, complex sales processes
- Experience selling supply chain consulting services and advanced planning concepts
- The person will have excellent communication skills, results and customer orientation, perspective thinking, negotiation skills and flexibility.
- Advanced level of German, English and French (minimum C1) is required.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!