Retail Technical ConsultantAustralia Professional Services
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Technical Solutions Consultant who will play a central role during the software implementation at our clients, being the main contact for our customers during the whole process, identifying business requirements and being responsible for data integration between client systems and our software.
- Design, test and deliver projects, or the assigned part of a project, according to customer business requirements, deadlines and agreed scope.
- Provide technical support to customer, according to assigned account maintenance contract.
- Participate on services and licenses selling process on installed base in assigned accounts.
- Provide support to Sales team during Pre-Sales phase.
- Report project evolution and billing inputs according to defined monitoring and control rules.
- Teach and train both externally (client users) and internally (team members). Produce project documentation.
- Participate and lead internal assigned initiatives aimed at improving internal processes and developing team and self-knowledge.
- Work as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant in the development of technical solutions of moderate complexity within consulting practice area.
- Develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participate and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provide design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicate application and technical direction to the business and within the customer’s IT organization.
- Advise on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- University degree in Business Administration or engineering will be highly valued.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of software implementation and understanding of main implementation constraints and project management basics.
- Proven in-depth understanding of supply chain management process and topics in different industry contexts, but mainly in Retail will be highly valued.
- Good understanding of commercial and technical aspects of selling and delivering software products as well as Consulting and Support services.
- Strong business analysis skills with demonstrated ability to translate business-to-technical requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL and cloud architecture
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language.
- Solid knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
- Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Solid knowledge of client / server networks.
- Demonstrated teamwork, analytical skills, creativity, and willingness to acquire new skills
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!