Quality Assurance SpecialistMilan, Italy / Barcelona, Spain Product
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a QA Specialist who will play a central role in an agile-scrum organized team for testing our software (single issues, no regression scenarios, UI, automatic testing, T-SQL queries).
- Research and analyse product features being tested.
- Design and execute test scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Use of automated testing tools in UI and API.
- Create test plans, including User Acceptance Tests
- Perform manual testing.
- Perform comparison/no regression testing at each new software release.
- Work with CI/CD tools to automate our build testing and quality control.
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Unveil test coverage gaps.
- Plan units of work to address the most important gaps.
- Assess the level of risk in the product deliverables.
- Work with the product owner and development team.
- Record test progress and present results.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Relate test coverage gaps to incidents and outages.
- Help in developing standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Share your knowledge about testing tools, frameworks and technologies within and with other teams.
- University degree in Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as Jira & Bitbucket is preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience with multiple testing frameworks for integration tests, frontend testing, backend tests.
- Knowledge of Postman is preferred.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!