Program ManagerBarcelona Delivery Excellence
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of automated, intelligent supply chain planning solutions. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP.
About the Role
ToolsGroup has a Program Management opportunity in Barcelona and is searching for a talented professional to join the Delivery Excellence team.
The main purpose of the Program Manager is to ensure the successful delivery of new and on-going implementation projects in terms of quality, budget and time, according to the strategical evolution plan, for the assigned multi-site customers.
Additionally, the Program Manager will play an important role in the Account Management function, coordinating and delivering activities related to the definition of new projects, as well as supervising the support services for the closed projects.
- Manage implementation and follow up projects and support services.
- Manage global scope of projects, based on global understanding of customer requirements and overall constraints.
- Approve project governance, plans, KPIs and project progress.
- In alignment with the Regional Head of Professional Services coordinate the relevant resources to ensure the success of the assigned projects.
- Ensure and promote consistency among projects.
- Address all escalated topics of project deviations.
- Define the scope of new projects within the program to achieve agreed customer requirements.
- Contribute to Best Practices, Global Templates.
- Support Global Methodology deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 10 years of working experience in Supply Chain Planning or Consulting industry, with a minimum of 3-4 years in a similar position (as Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager).
- Specialization in Supply Chain Consulting and Business and technology development will be an advantage.
- A Project Management certification will be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, great communication and relationship skills, risk management mindset and methodical working style.
- Fluent level of English (C1 or higher) and German or French (C1 or higher) is a must.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!