Program ManagerBarcelona, Spain EU Professional services
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history therefore we are looking for a Program Manager to join us.
As a Program Manager your mission will be to ensure the successful full cycle of new and on-going projects, in terms of quality, budget and time, according to the strategical evolution plan, for the assigned customers at a global level in the organization.
- Manage delivery and customer services projects at a global basis.
- Managing and leading scope of projects, based on global understanding of customer requirements and overall constraints.
- Approve project governance, plan, KPIs and project progresses.
- You will work closely with the Head of Delivery and Head of Customer Success, coordinate the relevant resources to ensure the success of the assigned projects.
- Ensure and promote consistency among projects, interacting with different professional profiles located in different regions.
- Plan and structure the supply chain process improvement and standardisation programs.
- Contribute to best practices and support global methodology deployment.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in Supply Chain Planning or Consultancy industry, with a minimum of 1-2 years in a similar position.
- University degree in Business Management, engineering or equivalent.
- Specialization in Supply Chain Consulting or PM Certificated will be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service, great communication skills and problem solving mind.
- Methodological skills, organised and able to manage high volume of projects.
- Energetic and passionate about supply chain consultancy.
- Fluent level of English and Spanish (C1 or higher) is mandatory. Knowledge of other languages will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel at a national and international level.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!