ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 250 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing; Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. For that reason, we are recruiting a Software Developer for our Professional Services team to be based in our Barcelona Office (other locations may be considered).
- Support the Architecture Project Solution.
- List and maintain all projects scripts, including those developed by himself/herself or consultants.
- Training the rest of the team about the new developments.
- Maintenance and service support to clients in order to ensure that the software is running correctly.
- Support Professional Services as needed through the development of SQL programming that facilitates the integration of the ToolsGroup’s technology into the client’s software environment.
- Develop new and customised software approved by the company (development, implementation and support).
- Support the pre-sales team when a strong quantitative approach is required.
- Any other relevant task required to successfully perform the role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Technical Bachelor Degree (computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.).
- Knowledge of Java, Angular, .NET, SQL Server, Postgres SQL,T-SQL programming language.
- Proficiency level of English and Spanish is a must.
- Methodical and organized; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new environments coupled with the capability to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve objectives.
- Problem-solving, creativity and analytical skills; as well as effective customer service orientation.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and be part of a growing company with an outstanding working environment and real development opportunities?