ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Professional Services Consulting Analyst to join our team based Milan. Other location, such as Barcelona could be considered.
About the role
As a Channel Consulting Analyst you will have a leading role in mapping and tracking consulting processes and performances, contributing to implement the new global procedures, supporting the analysis of the corrective actions and following up as appropriate. You will also be involved in software implementation projects as well as pre-sales assessments and the on-going provision of technical support to clients.
Your main responsibilities
- Analyse the business requirements, solving any issue that may arise and making any appropriate recommendation for improvement.
- Gather and organising business information, analyse data and prepare reports that summarize findings.
- Working with other members of the consulting team, as well as with company leaders, to develop solutions.
- Help prepare recommendations for implementing new procedures and train company employees.
- Design, develop and implement new forms and reports, conducting follow up meetings to gauge the success of recommended changes.
- Software implementation projects, pre-sales assessments and on-going provision of technical support to clients.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in in Supply Chain Planning or Consultancy industry.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, mathematics or any technical field.
- Certificated in PM will be an advantage. ISO27001 experience.
- Advance MS Office, SQL Server, Databases and MS Operating Systems, as well as, BI’s Systems and report design.
- Fluent level of English (C1 or higher).
- Methodical and organised; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new environments coupled with the capability to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve objectives.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; proactivity, as well as effective communication skills with the ability to interact at different levels.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, we want to hear from you!