Product Marketing DirectorBarcelona, Milan, Munich, Boston, Amsterdam Marketing
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of automated, intelligent supply chain planning solutions. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP.
About the Role
ToolsGroup has a Product Marketing Director opportunity in Barcelona, Milan, Munich, Boston or Amsterdam and is searching for a talented professional to join the Marketing team.
The Product Marketing Director is an influential, global position that works with multiple teams throughout ToolsGroup as well as our customers and prospects. The central role of product marketing is to understand the buyers’ challenges and decision process and craft ToolsGroup product messaging to drive increased market share and customer retention.
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
- Define buyer personas and determine market messages to support regional marketing plans and customer retention.
- Maintain product launch and incremental release communication plans.
- Deliver provocative mid-bottom funnel product content via events, blogs, product datasheets, and more.
- Create standard product presentations and recorded demos.
- Work with customer success to identify early adopters for new technology/products.
- Document the typical buying process and align sales process and marketing resources to it.
- Facilitate sales and channel partner training for new product releases, competitive threats, etc.
- Arrange win/loss calls with product strategy and document/share findings.
- Monitor key competitor activity and create competitive positioning/battlecards.
- Work with product strategy to define and message long-term product goals and strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business IT, Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge or studies in Pragmatic Marketing will be an advantage
- At least 7 years of experience in B2B Marketing in a similar position
- Knowledge in supply chain management is required.
- Knowledge in enterprise software technology is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in product launch planning, positioning, and translating technical concepts into provocative business-level content.
- Experience using Pragmatic Marketing, CEB/Gartner or similar product marketing and product launch methodology.
- Coordination of cross-functional teams, very good communication skills, creativity and organized thinker.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!