Pre-Sales Consultant DACHMunich/Cologne Pre-Sales
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Pre-Sales Consultant, with a deep functional and technical Supply Chain knowledge, who will be responsible of accompanying and supporting the sales team in the DACH region, in all the sales cycle, advising in the formulation of functional and technical proposals addressing the customer needs, according to TG solutions offering.
- Work closely with prospects to understand and capture business requirements.
- Develop and present functional and technical solution proposals.
- Support the sales process from start to closure on functional and technical aspects.
- Contribute and answer on functional and technical requirements in RFI, RFP and RFQ processes.
- Develop and give solution demonstrations.
- Lead and perform Proof-of-Concepts and Assessments in collaboration with the Professional Services organization.
- Prepare and present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Collect and provide required input for the solution licensing to the Sales Team (license configuration).
- Collect and provide required input for the Implementation estimates to the Professional Services Organisation.
- Collect and provide required input for the hosting offer definition to the Cloud Team.
- Support the preparation of the Statement of Work and Commercial offer (functional section).
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering (or similar).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Supply Chain or Consultancy Industry. Knowledge in Logistics, Statistics and Forecasting concepts is very desirable.
- Native or bilingual level of German and fluent English (C1).
- Experience and knowledge of planning processes and solutions in the retail industry, is very valuable.
- Knowledge of most common project management methodologies.
- Technical knowledge of Advanced Planning Solutions software or similar business applications will be a plus.
- Advanced level of MS Office Package.
- MS Power BI knowledge, business intelligence dashboards and tools, is very valuable.
- Knowledge of SQL Server is valuable
- Good communication and presentation skills, capable of interacting and building relationships with prospects, partners and employees (team working spirit).
- Analytical skills and customer-orientation, with the ability of understanding and addressing needs of prospects and partners.
- Good problem-solving and conflict management skills to facilitate and drive problem resolution across mixed teams.
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise his/her own workload in a multitasking environment coping with different project managers.
- Results orientation to drive for the achievement of project goals and organizational objectives.
- Open minded, learning attitude towards new products and services in ToolsGroup.
- Good work and time management.
- Initiative and proactivity.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!