Office ManagerBoston, Massachusetts Human Resources
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering a high-quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimization and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
The Office Manager is the face of our Boston location, creating an exciting office environment and employee experience by providing office and administrative support. Our ideal candidate is naturally curious, has an energetic and cheerful attitude, and is completely at home in scale-up atmosphere.
You will have the opportunity to wear many hats, learn about life inside a mature company running as a startup, and make sure our office is running smoothly. Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. This is a great opportunity to plan and provide new direction and efficiencies for the office.
- Provide daily support to our Boston office by anticipating and automating office needs
- Be the face of ToolsGroup when guests visit our space, greeting and assisting them as needed
- Manage office administration, making sure our office is running smoothly and that we have the essentials for a productive work environment, including coffee, snacks, and general office supplies
- Maintain safe and clean common areas that make employees proud to work in such a great office. This includes tidying the kitchen and conference room areas, running the dishwasher, handling shipping and deliveries, receiving calls and voicemails for the main phone line, etc.
- Manage relationships with vendors and building management to ensure that office equipment and facilities are serviced and operating correctly
- Manage business accounts, including cellular plans, travel, corporate cards, supply ordering, internet service, etc.
- Coordinate events such as all-company meetings, executive meetings and offsites, office lunches, team events, and holiday parties
- Partner with HR to facilitate onboarding and termination tasks such as coordinating with IT and Logistics, preparing welcome packets, setting up desks, and performing any other necessary tasks
- Contribute to an excellent candidate experience by assisting with scheduling interviews, welcoming applicants and introducing them to the first person on the interview lineup
- Provide general executive support through calendar management and travel arrangements
- Assist the Finance team with gathering and reviewing data, reviewing expenses, entering accounts payable information, following up on accounts receivable, etc.
- Provide onsite IT support and equipment setup, and coordinate with remote IT department as necessary.
- Support the Executive, Human Resources, IT, and Finance teams by assisting on additional projects as needed
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ office experience working at a global company and rapid growth / scale-up environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- The ability to multitask and apply strong attention to detail to everything you do
- Flexibility and the willingness to help the team as needed
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong proactive initiative and resourcefulness
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible. You will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fully stocked kitchen, flexible work schedules and most importantly, the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.