ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing; Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are recruiting a talented Marketing Specialist for our DACH region who will be responsible for developing and implement the regional marketing plan to generate leads for sales in the assigned region at both levels: direct marketing activities in coordination with our Corporate Marketing team and supporting our local partners in the development of joint marketing activities.
- Manage and coordinate marketing campaigns, ensuring proper execution for lead generation.
- Social media management by sharing content; identifying, managing and contributing to the social media communities; creating brand awareness in the assigned region, etc.
- Assist in the preparation or translating marketing material such as presentations, case studies, brochures, infographics or video; starting from corporate material and sharing it around the web and via email.
- Support and assist our regional Sales team; coordinate and manage reference visits or calls, assist in RFI’s response and in the preparation of sales presentations for customer, etc.
- Manage customer databases, ensuring its cleanliness so that they are a trustable tool for our Sales Teams.
- Coordinate with the external provider the relationship with media in order to publish press releases, articles and interviews of the company.
- Support and contribute to our company website.
- Assist and coordinate events, both internal and sponsored events.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in Field Marketing, being very valuable experience in B2B marketing within a software or consulting company.
- Degree in Marketing or related field; additional qualifications such as a Master Degree is a plus.
- Native level of German and Proficiency level of English are a must; knowledge of other European languages would be a plus.
- High energetic person with can-do attitude, initiative, resilience and results oriented.
- Creativity, sense of aesthetics and learning attitude towards new products/services in ToolsGroup and competitors.
- Continuous improvement / organised mind-set.
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly, particularly in international environments.
We are passionate about supply chain, our innovative technology and the ability to make a difference with our people!
Would you like to be part of a growing international company surrounded by the best and brightest talent and environment?… Then, we want to know about you!