Junior Presales ConsultantMilano, Italy Presales
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
The Junior Presales Consultant supports Pre-Sales Processes with his/her functional and technical knowledge. He/she contributes to the collection and understanding of the planning requirements and business challenges of our customers and helping the sales team to formulate a functional and technical proposal addressing the customer needs based on our solution offering. In this task Pre-Sales supports, on the one side, the sales team to develop opportunities from start to closure, and, on the other side develops in alignment with the Professional Services team and project proposal considering functional and technical solution aspects as well as service aspects in form of budget, time line and implementation methodology.
- Working closely with prospects to understand and capture business requirements.
- Support the development of a functional and technical solution proposals
- Contribute to the sales process during all stages from start to closure on functional and technical aspects
- Contribute and answer on functional and technical requirements in RFI, RFP and RFQ processes
- Develop demo models and give solution demonstrations
- Participate in Proof-of-Concepts and Assessments in collaboration with the Professional Services organization
- Develop a strong solution and modelling competence for the ToolsGroup solution
- Develop strong solution presentation capabilities for the ToolsGroup solution
- 1-2 years of working experience in the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Logistics, Supply Chain, Statistics and Forecasting concepts is very desirable.
- Technical knowledge of APS software or similar business applications is very desirable.
- Advanced level of MS Office Package.
- MS Power BI knowledge, business intelligence dashboards and tools, is very valuable.
- Knowledge of SQL Server is very desirable
- Advanced level of English and at least another European languages (i.e. Spanish, Italian, French, German…) is a must.
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!