Junior Business Analyst (WSA)Cologne, Germany Professional Services
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of automated, intelligent supply chain planning solutions. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP.
About the Role
The Central European ToolsGroup team has a Junior Business Analyst opportunity in Cologne (Germany) and is searching for a talented student to offer a Working Student Agreement, that could mature in a full time position afterwards. Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will be part of the Professional Services team and will have an active role in solution implementation projects and consulting service activities.
You will master the base functionality of our solution suite in no time, developing into a highly skilled go-to person for internal and external users.
- Support project teams with data analysis, reporting, presentations
- Assist with solution modelling, documentations and testing
- Help planning projects
- Take responsibility for customer’s KPI measurement and reporting
- Manage smaller internal and external projects
- Guide forecasting and replenishment operations
- Train users
- You are a student of Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Data Science or equivalent for a minimum of one year
- The specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage
- Working experience in the supply chain - or consultancy industry is beneficial
- Interest in software solutions and software supported planning methods
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and process design
- Knowledge in logistics, supply chain or advanced planning fundamentals and concepts is very desirable
- Good customer service and problem-solving skills, with the ability of understanding client needs and managing expectations
- Result oriented to achieve project goals
- Learning attitude towards products/services
- German and English with a minimum level of C1; additional European languages are beneficial
Step into the world of high-performance supply chain technologies. Design your career working with customers in many different areas, with personal development opportunities in offices around the globe. Learn from the very best and brightest, take responsibilities early on and kick-start your career. Enjoying flexible working in the office or virtually, having a family style company culture, where you make a difference sharing your ideas.
Are you ready for this exciting opportunity to develop your professional career within a fast-growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!