Junior Business Development Analyst (WSA)Munich, Germany Marketing
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of automated, intelligent supply chain planning solutions. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP.
About the Role
The Central European ToolsGroup team has a Junior Business Development Analyst opportunity in Munich (Germany) and is searching for a talented student to offer a Working Student Agreement, that could mature in a full-time position afterwards.
As a Junior Business Development Analyst, you will have an active role in Business Development, Partner Management and Marketing activities. You will work in an international and cross-functional environment with exposure to different cultures and disciplines.
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
- Market analysis - US and Europe
- Business development support
- CRM management
- Marketing inbound initiatives
- Marketing outbound initiatives
- Website support
- Being a student of Business Administration, SCM, Business IT, Marketing or equivalent for a minimum of one year
- Knowledge or studies in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage
- No previous experience required, although working experience (or internship) in a similar position within the supply chain or consultancy industry will be valuable
- Experience with Market Analysis research would be very favourable
- Salesforce and Hubspot knowledge would be very valuable
- Being autonomous and result-driven with a team-player attitude will be a plus
- Having the ability to handle several projects at the same time maintaining the attention to detail and accuracy is highly valuable
- German and English with a minimum level of C1; additional European languages are beneficial
Step into the world of high-performance supply chain technologies. Design your career working with customers in many different areas, with personal development opportunities in offices around the globe. Learn from the very best and brightest, take responsibilities early on and kick-start your career. Enjoying flexible working in the office or virtually, having a family style company culture, where you make a difference sharing your ideas.
Are you ready for this exciting opportunity to develop your professional career within a fast-growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!